Friday, July 24, 2009

Getting into Scrapbook mode!

After a year of trying to get rolling on Avery's scrapbook, I have finally began working on it again! She's 18 months old and I am still working on pictures from her first month! I am changing styles from the rest of her scrapbook and am so excited about how these new pages look! I will upload some old ones later but for now here's 2 coordinating pages I did yesterday


On the left are Avery with Kallie and Zack and on the right is Avery with her friend Jaelynn.

Now for the details! I consider this page very basic. There's no stamping! The letters were made using my new BIG SHOT! I put some brads next to the words. I am pretty obsessive with my ticket punch (all pictures of her and Jaelynn). The border on the left was made with the scallop border punch. For colors I used pretty in pink, chocolate chip, and so saffron. I can't wait to do more!

No comments:

Post a Comment