Monday, July 27, 2009

Scrapbook: Avery in her Bumbo

Here's my coinciding page to my last post. Its of Avery (my daughter) in her Bumbo at 3 1/2 weeks old!


I used the same colors and stamp set as my last post. The letters were made using the "Best Friends" alphabet stamp set and circle punches.

I only used 8 1/2 x 11 card stock for these 2 pages! The ribbon and green border cover up where my lines were from adding new paper.

The bow was something I had a hard time with for a while but then I got creative. I cut 1 small strip (that became the bow) and tied it around the long piece that was the length of my page (12 x 12). Then I tucked the 2 ends under and used sticky strip tape to glue them down. I love the way it turned out! And no having to retie the ribbon 20xs!

No comments:

Post a Comment